Knowledge philic presents...
1. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari is a self-help book about the development of character and discipline in life, written by ------, a writer and leadership guru.
- Robin Sharma
2. Who is the current Minister of Railways?
- Suresh Prabhu
3. The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave ex-post facto approval to providing an additional ---- of unskilled manual work under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Act (MGNREGA) scheme in areas hit by drought or natural calamities.
- 50 days
4. What is the capital and largest metropolis of South Korea?
5. What is the currency of Algeria? - Algerian dinar
6. Who is the current president and CEO of Yahoo!?
-Marissa Ann Mayer
7. The railways launched which mobile application for paperless unreserved tickets?
- 'utsonmobile' app
8. Greece's top Supreme Court judge, -------, has been appointed caretaker prime minister ahead of early elections next month.
- Vassiliki Thanou
9. The 10th World Hindi Conference was held for three days between 10 September and 12 September 2015 at the Lal Parade Ground in ----Madhya Pradesh.
10. National Sports Day in India is celebrated on the August ------
- 29 August
11. The Lowland is the second novel by -----, published by Alfred A. Knopf and Random House in 2013.
- Jhumpa Lahiri
12. Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana has an annual premium of ₹12 excluding service tax, which is about 14% of the premium. In case of accidental death or full disability, the payment to the nominee will be ----- and in case of partial disability ₹100,000.
13. Reserve Bank of India extended the deadline for exchanging pre-2005 currency notes of various denominations, including of Rs 500 and Rs 1,000, by six months till -----. - December 31, 2015
14. What does SEZ stand for? - Special Economic Zone
15. The government has identified -----cities and towns across nine states for implementation of its
ambitious 'Housing for All' scheme. - 305
16. Who can issue CP?
- Corporates, primary dealers (PDs) and the Al-India Financial Institutions (FIs) are
eligible to issue CP.
17. What is the full form of IPO? - Initial Public Offering
18. RBI suggested banks to consider marginal cost of funds to calculate individual lending rates. RBI would
implement these proposals with effect from ------
April 1, 2016
Share your experience and questions in comment box