One of our ardent aspirant( Anand Singh) of our group shared a quiz and incessantly we organize daily quiz. Which built confidence in both hoster and reader.
Don't forget to impart your thanking to our friend Anand Singh.
If you have any doubt share with us, we will try to sort out.
SREE GANESH $$ JAI SREE RAM $$ OM NAMAH SHIVA
QUIZ STARTS; MY HEARTFUL THANKS TO ADMIN's OF THE GROUP AS THEY ARE LEAVING NO STONE UNTURNED TO MAKE US SUCCESSFUL AND REACH OUR GOALS
1.The Chairman and members of State Public Service Commission are appointed by the
(b) Chairman, UPSC
(d) Prime Minister
(1) The Chairman and other members of a Public Service Commission shall be appointed, in the case of the Union Commission or a Joint Commission, by the President, and in the case of a State Commission, by the Governor _263*** of the State:
Provided that as nearly as may be one-half of the members of every Public Service Commission shall be persons who at the dates of their respective appointments have held office for at least ten years either under the Government of India or under the Government of a State, and in computing the said period of ten years any period before the commencement of this Constitution during which a person has held office under the Crown in India or under the Government of an Indian State shall be included.
2. A bill can not become an act of parliament, unless and until_____?
A)It is passed by Lok Sabha
B)It is passed by Rajya Sabha
C)It gets assent from President
D)It is passed by Both Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha
Ans.It gets assent from President✔
3. If there is a dispute among both the houses of the parliament viz. Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha, who among the following would resolve that dispute?
C)Lok sabha speaker
Answer-Lok sabha speaker✔
4.A regular judge of a high court in Indian state would address his/ her resignation to which among the following?
A)Chief Justice of the concerned High Court
B)Chief Justice of India
C)Governor of concerned state
D)President of India
Answer-President of India✔
5.Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary is located in?
3) Madhya Pradesh
6.chinese traveller Hiuen-Tsang studied at the University of
7.The Islam was established in?
A. 5th A.D.
B. 7th A.D
C. 3rd B.C.
D. 4th A.D
8.Who is the author of the book 'Speaking for Myself'?
A. Salman Rushdie
B. Cherie Blair
C. Mohammad Hanif
D. Hillary Clinton
Answer-Cherie Blair ✔
9.Patanjali is well known for the compilation of A) Yoga Sutra
C) Brahma Sutra
D) AyurvedaYoga sutra
10.The Battle of Plassey was fought in
11.e-pragati launched by which state government ?
Ans ; Andhra Pradesh✔
12.For the purpose of Students Employability Skill Development Programme (SESDP), Andhra Pradesh signed an agreement with which organization ?
D)Tata Institute of Social Sciences
Answer : Tata Institute of Social Sciences✔
13.Who wrote the book titled as 'To the Brink and Back: India's 1991 Story' ?
A)Jai Ram Ramesh
14.For the first time, which country deploys troops in Yemen ?
15)China and Pakistan launched joint air exercise called as 'Shaheen (Eagle)-4 in China, it is __ edition of air exercise between the two countries ?
Answer : 4th✔
16)Radioisotopes which are used in medical diagnosis are known as
17) Chocolates can be bad for health because of a high content of
18)Which instrument is used in submarine to see the objects above sea level ?
19)Pollination by birds is called
20)The primary commercial use of nitric acid is
A.in the manufacture of plastics
B.in the manufacture of explosives
C.in pool water maintenance
D.in the manufacture of fertilizers
Ans.in the manufacture of fertilizers✔
21)1. ......... Are used for converting one type of number system in to the other form
(1) logic gate
(3) half adder
(4) Full adder
(5) None of these
22) Multiplexer means.................
(1) One in to many
(2) All of these
(3) many in to many
(4) many in to one
(5) None of these
Ans.many in to one✔
23)Multiplexers is also known as.
(5) None of these
24)ASCII code isa......... bit code.
Ans. 7 Bit code✔
25)The digital system usually operated on.........system.
(5) None of these
Directions(26-30): Read each sentence to find out whether there is any grammatical or idiomatic error in it. The error, if any, will be in one part of the sentence. The number of that part is the answer. If there is 'No error' the answer is 5). (Ignore errors of punctuation, if any)
26). Dealing with risk 1)/ and the need 2)/ for teamwork is 3)/ oftenly a part of the experience. 4)/ No error 5)
Ans.4; Replace 'often' with 'oftenly'✔
27). In the most general sense, 1)/drought originates from a deficiency of precipitation 2)/ in an extended period of time– usually a season or more–resulting in a water shortage 3)/ for some activity, group or environmental sector. 4) /No error 5)
Ans.2; Replace 'in' with 'over'✔
28) Light from many different sources 1)/ contains various colours 2)/ each with 3)/ its own brightness or intense.4)/No error 5)
Ans. 4; Replace 'intense' with 'intensity'✔
29) When all the visible frequencies are present equally 1)/ the perceived colour 2)/ of the light is white 3) / and the spectrum is flat line. 4)/ No error 5)
Ans.4; Add 'a' before 'flat line'✔
30) Earthquake results 1)/ from the sudden release of energy 2)/ in the Earth's crust 3)/ that creates seismic wave. 4)/ No error 5)
Ans.4; Replace 'wave' with 'waves'✔
31)A school boy who cuts classes frequently is a
32)A person who tries to deceive people by claiming to be able to do wonderful things
In each of these questions, two equations numbered I and II with variables x and y are given. You have to solve both the equations to find the value of x and y. Give answer:
A) if x > y
B) if x >= y
C) if x < y
D) if x <= y
E) if x = y or relationship between x and y cannot be determined.
I. 20x^2 + 73x + 63 = 0
II. 16y^2 + 16y + 3 = 0
[9:46pm, 10/09/2015] Gk Anand: 37.
I. x^2 – 26x + 165 = 0
II. y^2 – 36y + 315 = 0
I. 3x^2 – 32 x + 77 = 0
II. 2y^2 + 23y + 56 = 0
I. 63x^2 + 71x + 20 = 0
II. 45y^2 + 52y + 15 = 0
I. x^2 + 16x + 63 = 0
II. 6y^2 – 37y + 52 = 0
36. ANS C;
I. 20x^2 + 45x + 28x + 63 = 0
(5x + 7) (4x + 9) = 0
x = -7/5, 9/4
II. 16y^2 + 12y + 4y + 3 = 0
(4y +1) (4y +3) = 0
y = -1/4, -3/4
x < y
37. ANS D;
I. x^2 – 15x – 11x + 165 = 0
or, (x – 11) (x – 15) = 0
or, x = 11, 15
II. y2 – 21y – 15y + 315 = 0
or, (y – 15) (y – 21) = 0
or, y = 15, 21
x <= y
38. ANS A;
I. 3x^2 – 21x – 11x + 77 = 0
or, (3x – 11) (x – 7) = 0
x = 11/3, 7
II. 2y^2 + 16y + 7y + 56 = 0
or, (2y + 7) ( y + 8) = 0
y = -7/2,–8
x > y
39. ANS E;
I. 63x^2 + 35x + 36x + 20 = 0
(7x +4) (9x + 5) = 0
x = -4/7, -5/9
II. 45y^2 + 27y + 25y + 15 = 0
(9y + 5) (5y + 3) = 0
y = -5/9, -3/5
No relationship between x and y exists
40. ANS C;
I. x^2 + 9x + 7x + 63 = 0
(x + 7) (x + 9) = 0
x = –7, –9
II. 6y^2 – 24y – 13y + 52 = 0
(6y – 13) ( y – 4 ) = 0
y = 13/6, 4
x < y
41. A fruit seller had some pineapples. He sells 30% of pineapples and still has 350 pineapples. Originally he had how many pineapples?
Let the total number of pineapple be x
70/100 x = 350
x = 350 * 100/70 = 500
42. P, Q and R hire a penthouse for Rs. 2250. If they used it for 8 hr, 10 hr and 12 hr respectively, the rent paid by R will be:
1) Rs. 800
2) Rs. 950
3) Rs. 900
4) Rs. 850
5) Rs. 1000
sol.Ratio of their uses = 8 : 10 : 12 = 4 : 5 : 6
Rent paid by R = 6/15 * 2250 = Rs. 900
43. Two pipes can fill a tank in 20 hrs and 24 hrs respectively. A third pipe can empty the tank in 40 hours. If all the three pipes are opened and function simultaneously. Then, in how much time the tank will be full?
1) 10 hrs
2) 15 hrs
3) 16 hrs
4) 12 hrs
Part of tank filled in 1 hour
1/20 + 1/24 - 1/40 = 15
Thus, required time for the tank to be filled = 15 hrs.
44. 15 times A is equal to 10 times B. If 10 is subtracted from B it is 22 less than 3 times of A. What is the sum of A and B?
A = 10 B
3A = 2B
Now, B – 10 = 3A – 22
or, B – 10 = 2B – 22 or, (Put 3A = 2B)
or, B = 12
A = 2*12/3 = 8
Required sum = 20
45. A train covers 450 km in 6 hours. The speed of bike is half of the speed of train. How much time will the bike take to cover the distance of 300km?
1) 6 hr
2) 7.5 hr
3) 7 hr
4) 10 hr
5) 8 hr
Speed of train = 450/6 = 75 km/hr
Speed of bike = 75/2 = 37.5 km/hr
Time taken by bike = 300/37.5 = 8 hour
46)FIND THE NEXT NUMBER OF THE SERIES
48)The Difference b/w a two-digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the digits is 27.What ae the sum ad the diferne of the two digits of the number?
Diff. of two Digits = Diff. in original & interchanged number/9=27/9=3
LAST QUESTION: 50)325,259,204,160,127,105