Best Blog for SSC,Banking, UPSC and other competitive exams.
Tips and tricks
Saturday, 17 October 2015
Socialize It →
• Governor-General of Independent India—Lord Lewis Mountbatten
• Indian Governor-General of Independent India—Chakravarti Rajgopalachari
• Indian Commander-in-Chief of Free India —General Kodandera Madappa Cariappa, 1949
• Field Marshall—General S. H. F. J. Manekshaw
• Speaker of loksabha—Shri G.V. Mavalankar (15 May 1952- 27 February 1956).
• President—Dr. Rajendra Prasad
• Vice-President—Dr. Sarvapalli RadhakrishnanSardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
• Prime-Minister—Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru
• Home Minister—Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
• Finance Minister of India—R. K. Shanmukham Chetty
• Auditor General of India—V. Narahari Rao
• Director of CBI— DP Kohli
• National Security Adviser— Brijesh Mishra
• Governor of RBI— Sir Osborne Smith
• Non-Congress Prime-Minister— Morarji Desai from Janata Party in 1977-79.
• British Governor-General of Bengal—Warren-Hastings
• Space traveller—S. Leader-Rakesh Sharma
• C. S.—Satendra Nath Tagore
• Woman IAS—Anna Ranjan George, 1950
• Sportsperson to received Bharat Ratna—Sachin Tendulkar
• Swimmer who crossed over the English channel by swimming—Mihir Sen
• Woman to swim across the English Channel—Arati Saha, 1959
• Raman-Magsaysay awardee—Acharya Vinoba Bhave
• Novel prize winner—Rabindra Nath TagoreRabindra
• Nobel Prize in Physics—C. V. Raman in 1930
• President of National Congress—Vyomesh Chand Banerjee
• Chairman of Lok Sabha—G. B. Mavlankar
• First Woman Chief Minister—Sucheta Kriplani
• Woman Speaker of Lok Sabha—Smt. Meira Kumar, 2009
• Chief Election Commissioner—Sukumar Sen
• Indian Chairman in International Court—Justice Dr. Nagendra Singh
• Foreigner awardee of Bharat Ratna—Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan
• Leader of the Indian Antarctica Mission—Dr. Syed Zahuv Quasim
• Chief Justice of Supreme Court—Justice Hiralal J. Kaniya
• Awarded with ‘Bharat Ratnas’—Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, Chakravarti Rajgopalachari, Sir C. B. Raman
• Woman Awarded with ‘Bharat Ratnas’— Indira Gandhi
• Commandeur of the Order of Arts and Letters— Mrinal Sen
• Chevalier of the Order of Arts and Letter—Sivaji Ganeshan
• Posthumally Bharat Ratna Awardee—Lal Bahadur Shastri
• Person awarded Bhartiya-Gyan-Peeth Purskar—G. Shankar Kurup (Malayalam–1965)
• Woman awarded with Bhartiya-Gyan-Peeth Purskar—Ashapurna Devi, 1976
• Woman Sahitya Akademi Award Winner—Amrita Pritam, 1956
• Woman Honours Graduate—Kamini Roy
• Woman Director General of Police—Kanchan C Bhattacharya
• Successful Surgeon who transplanted heart—Dr. P. VenugopalMother Teresa
• Woman to received Nobal Prize— Mother Teresa
• Woman Governor—Sarojini Naidu
• Licensed Pilot— J R D Tata
• Woman Air Pilot—Durba Banerjee
• Woman Teacher—Savitribai Phule
• Successful heart transplanted person—Devi Ram (1994)
• President of National Human Rights Commission—Justice Rangnath Mishra
• Hindi Literature person-awarded Bhartiya Gyan Peeth Purskar—Sumitra Nandan Pant (1968)
• Indian who won the World Billiard award—Wilson Jans
• Indian who won the Grammy award—Pt. Ravi Shankar
• Person delivered the Lecture in Hindi in U.N.O.— Atal Bihari Bajpai (1977)
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Free Gov Job Updates
Search This Blog
Get Latest Updates
Do you want fresh and hot updates about us? Then subscribe to our Feeds.
Exit Poll: SSC Tier- 1 Marks After Answer Key
SSC CGL 2016 Tier -1 Rank List in Excel Download free
One word Substitution Asked in SSC Exams Till date PDF Download free
SSC CGL Result 2016 for Tier 1 Mark List Out
SSC CLARIFICATION REGARDING RESULT OF CGLE-2016 (Tier-I) [New Notice]
Download all Synonyms asked in SSC from 1997 till date in pdf free
SSC CGL Result 2016 for Tier 1 – Cut Offs, Mark List Out
SSC CGL Tier I 2016 Online Exam Complete Analytics & Expected Cut off
Railway NTPC 03/2015 Result Declared, Download Result PDF
SSC CGL Result 2016 for Tier 1 Mark List Out [Fast Alternate Link]
SS Bharti Class Notes Download Free
Today's IBPS mains GK questions 31 October 2015 (...
Important Summits & Venues
31 oct 2015
FAQ in IBPS Interviews
Best of luck to IBPD PO 2015 aspirants for 31 octo...
Boost your english by the aid of figures.
400 Question Asked in Various Recent Exams (SBI,IB...
Saudi blogger wins Sakharov Human Rights prize
Financial markets in India -Types and working:
30 oct 2015
Problems On Trains Set 2
Problems On Trains Set :1
CITIES ON RIVER BANKS(WORLD)
PENTAGON CREATES INDIA RAPID REACTION CELL
29 oct 2015 editorials
All about W-20:
28 oct 2015
FATHERS/FOUNDERS OF VARIOUS BRANCHES OF BIOLOGY
27 oct 2015
Soon, no interviews for low-rank govt jobs
Complete analytics of SSC CGL Tier II 2015 Exam an...
List of Newly elected PM. And how to remember thei...
Best of luck to ssc cgl 2015 aspirants for 25 octo...
VOICE (Active/Passive) practice
Download SBI PO 2015 Final result pdf
IBPS Bank PO/MT 2015 Pre Result Out, Check now:
Download SSC CHSL CR Region Admit Card
Download SSC CHSL ER eastern region Admit card
Download SSC CHSL NR REGION ADMIT CARD
Download IBPS PO Mains Admit Card
IBPS PO V Pre Marks Out :-Check Yours
Golden Tips to Rearrange the Jumbled Sentences in ...
Quantitative Measures v/s Qualitative Measures of ...
cloze test for PO+SSC mains exam-5
cloze test for PO+SSC mains exam-4
KP- COMPREHENSION –5
KP- COMPREHENSION –4
KP- COMPREHENSION –3
SENTENCE COMPLETION -5
SENTENCE COMPLETION -4
SENTENCE COMPLETION -3
KP- COMPREHENSION –2
KP-COMMON ERROR TEST-5
cloze test for PO+SSC mains exam-3
Vocabulary (Set 4)
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2015
KP-COMMON ERROR TEST-4
cloze test for PO+SSC mains exam-2
KP- COMPREHENSION –1
SENTENCE COMPLETION -2
Direct recruitment of civilian police sub-inspecto...
18 oct 2015
cloze test for PO mains exam
COMMON ERROR TEST-3
SENTENCE COMPLETION -1
Test your vocab?--------Part-4
17 oct 2015
COMMON ERROR TEST-2
SSC decided to charge a fee of Rs.100/- wishing to...
Download SSC CHSL (10+2) 2015 Admit Card for Centr...
CHSL 2014 Marks Out
Test your vocab?------part-3
COMMON ERROR TEST-1
16 oct 2015
The place where persons, things, animals, etc are ...
Test your vocab?---part-2
Vocabulary (set 2)
15 oct 2015
Test your vocab? -Part-1
14 oct 2015
Vocabulary (set 1)
Tricks to remember NOBEL Prizes 2015
3-D figure questions for tier-2------------part-ii...
One Word Substitution by KP
13 oct 20015
3-D figure questions for tier-2, part-ii
"What to do in the Last 10 days" to crack teir-2, ...
prime minister of Nepal - Khadga Prasad Sharma Oli...
11 October - International Day of the Girl Child
12 oct 2015
Conversion of Solid From One Shape to Another for ...
3-D figure, crack tier-2
Bank's-- CEO & MD'S
Nobel prize 2015 in brief
INTERNATIONAL BOUNDARIES BY KP
CURRENT AFFAIRS QUESTIONS-10 OCTOBER 2015 BY KP
10 oct 2015 editorials
CUPS AND TROPHIES (SPORTS/GAMES)
Golden Rules of Reading Comprehension by Mr. Nisha...
9 oct 2015 editorials
Madhya Pradesh -मध्य प्रदेश राज्य के तथ्य
Sphere, Hemisphere and Spherical Shell
Current Affairs questions(set 3)
Current Affairs questions(set 2)
Current Affairs questions (set 1)
From basic to zenith
gk in hindi pdf
GK pdf in english
GK Tricks (Hindi E-Book in PDF) download
Glossary of Correct Usage
golden tips by kp
IBPS RRB-PO PREVIOUS PAPER
KP Live prize winning Quiz
mock test for tier-2
previous year papers
Previous year’s paper of IBPS CLERK.
The Hindu AdsFree
Join Our FB group
2014 © Truemag
RealMag theme by