Gk Questions asked in railway exam 31March 2016: (2st shift)
We have received the following questions from aspirants who have appeared for today's exam . If you have any more questions from the exam, then do share it in the comment section.
1. What do you mean by Exobiology?
Ans. Study of life outside Earth i.e. on otherplanets.
2. In which disease Person can see only nearby objects?
3. Prostate is a type of
4. What is the total no.of columns in Excel?
5. The no. Of Players in each side of volleyball?
6. In which year Bangladesh got its constitution?
Ans. 16 December 1972.
7. Legislative powers vested with whom?Ans. Parliament.
8. Which device can convert AC TO DC current ?
9. Triratna is related to ?
10. Grand slam is combination of
?Ans. Australian OPEN, French OPEN, US OPEN and Wimbledon.
11. Which of these is not a book by Abdul kalam?
Ans. My Country, My life.( l k advani)
12. What was the name of Kalpana chawla Space shuttle ?Ans. Columbia
#Download_100_expected_questions of #economics for Railway and SSC in English + Hindi in PDF
13. Hirakud dam is located on bank of river?
14. Who is known as trio of LAL -BAL -PAL?
Ans. Balgangadhar Tilak, Lala Lajpat Rai and Bipin Chandra Pal.
15. ''Kurukshtera'' is near to which city?
16. Which authority is elected on the basis of proportional representation?
17. In which year Virat kohli is awarded by Arjun award?
18. Who was the Founder of ''slave dynasty''?
Ans. Qutub-ud-din Aibak
19. Blue light turns black in red colour is due to ?
Ans. Dispersion of light
20. Bleaching powder is mostly found in?
Ans. Calcium Oxichloride
21. What is known as Study of earth?
22. Which is the Target year of Swach Bharat Abhiyan Mission?
23. Zika virus is caused by?
Ans. Aedes Mosquito.
24. 1 gigabyte is equal to how many bytes?
Ans. One Billion bytes.
Current affairs byte for Railway aspirants 2016 in PDF along with expected questions
Note:- Please do share other questions asked in Today's shift exam.
All the best!!!