Gk Questions asked in railway exam 31March 2016: (2st shift)
We have received the following questions from aspirants who have appeared for today's exam . If you have any more questions from the exam, then do share it in the comment section.
1. Tirumala Temple is the part of
which moutain series?
2. Brihdeshwar temple is made of?
3.Which PM born after Independence, IK gujaral, Narendra Modi, manmohan
Singh, Rajiv Gandhi?
Ans- Narendra Modi
4. What is English IVY ?
Ans – Flower
5. What is Guru Shikhar ?
Ans – a peak in the Aravali range/Arbuda Mountains of Rajasthan
6. What is the meaning of Mycology?
Ans- Study of fungi
7. who had said "Live as if you were to die tomorrow" ?
Ans – Mahatma Gandhi
Download Pratiyogitha Darpan March month free
9. "Life On My Terms: From the
Grassroots to the Corridors of Power" is an autobiography of?
Ans- Sharad Pawar
10. Who is ''Chanda Kochhar''?
Ans – MD & CEO Of ICICI bank
12. Which Language is spoken in Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka, commonly?
13. Who discovered the antibiotic "pencillin"?
Ans– Alexander Fleming
14. Which is an involuntary
Ans- involuntary muscle:-a muscle that contracts without conscious control, and is found in walls of internal organs such as stomach, intestine, bladder, and blood vessels (excluding the heart)
15. Name the Indian village where people speak in Sanskrit ?
Ans – Mattur & Hosahalli, Karnatka
16. Who had written harsaṃcharitra?
Current affairs byte for Railway aspirants 2016 in PDF along with expected questions
Note:- Please do share other questions asked in Today's shift exam.
All the best!!!