Gk Questions asked in railway exam 30 March 2016: (1st shift)
We have received the following questions from aspirants who have appeared for today's exam . If you have any more questions from the exam, then do share it in the comment section.
1. Which pm's name could be seen on Indian currency notes?
Ans. Manmohan Singh.
2. Where is the Capital of J&K in summer?
3. Abbreviation of IFSC?
Ans. Indian Financial System Code.
4."The Quit India" was held in which year
5. "Thar" desert is located in?
6. The members of rajya sabha are elected by?
Ans. Elected members of State
7. The Study of cancer is Called?
8. Which Day is celebrated as "Good governance day"?
Ans. 25 Dec.
9. Which Day is celebrated as "Constitution day"?
Ans. 26 Nov.
10. In today's era Indian coins are made from?
Ans. Ferritic Stainless Steel
500 expected science questions for Railway in pdf -in Hindi
11. The Venue of cricket world cup 2019?
Ans. England and Wales.
12. Which team won Hockey league 2016 -
Ans. Punjab Warriors.
13. The exercise "meghdoot" was
conducted by Indian Army at which place?
Ans. Siachen Glacier, Leh.
14. Where is the Headquarter of UNO?
Ans. New york.
15 .Pressure depends upon which conditions?
Ans. Force and Area.
16. Normal eye vision distance?
Ans. 6 meters.
17. Which freedom fighter introduced Western education?
Ans. Raja Ram Mohan Roy.
18. Where is National Space Society headquarter?
Ans. Washington D.C.
19. Full form of BIOS?
Ans. Basic Input Output System.
20. From which source we get most of Vitamin-D?
21. Which team won ISL Champion 2015?
Ans. Chennaiyan FC.
22. Shimla agreement 1972 is conducted between?
Ans. Indira Gandhi and Zulfikar Ali Bhutto.
23. Who is the winner of CK Naidu Lifetime Achievement
Ans. Syed Kirmani.
24. Yogini cult has originated from which state?
25. "Young India" Weekly Journal
26. Money Transfer through mobile is called?
Ans. IMPS(Immediate Payment
27. Which compound in LPG gives it smell on leakage? (Carbon dioxide, nitrogen peroxide, Sulphur compound and one more)
Ans.Ethyl Mercaptan(Sulphur Compound).
Current affairs byte for Railway aspirants 2016 in PDF along with expected questions
Note:- Please do share other questions asked in Today's First shift exam.
All the best!!!