Gk Questions asked in railway exam 30 March 2016: (2nd shift)
We have received the following questions from aspirants who have appeared for today's exam . If you have any more questions from the exam, then do share it in the comment section.
1. What is the name of Chicken pox virus?
Ans. Varicella zoster virus.
2. In which year Commonwealth game was held first time in India?
3. With which country India signed a contract to increase solar energy ?
4. Which one is not a search engine?(Yahoo, Google, Flipkart and Bing)
5. 1 rupee note bears signature of?
Ans. Finance Secretary.
6. First women President of Indian National Congress post independence?
Ans. Indira Gandhi.
7. Chemotherapy is used for
8. The book "Wings of Fire" is written by?
Ans. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam.
9. How many languages written in Indian currency note?
10. Jalikattu game is famous in which state?
Ans. Tamil Nadu.
11. Who is the 15th P.M. of India?
Ans. Narendra Modi.
#Download_100_expected_questions of #economics for Railway and SSC in English + Hindi in PDF
12. Which states achieved 100%
inclusion in PMJDY?
Ans. Goa and Kerala.
13. RBI currency note is made of
Ans. Cotton rags.
14. Which date was extended by RBI to change its pre-dated notes of 2005?
Ans. 30th June, 2016.
15. Who invented Audiophones in
Ans. Nathaniel Baldwin
16. National flag of India was
Ans. Pingali Venkaiyya.
17. LOC between India and Pakistan was constructed in which year?
18. Which Computer key is used to get help menu button?
Ans. F1 button.
19. Bhagat Singh was executed in which year?
20. The capital of Arunachal Pradesh is?
21. How much decibel can a human ear hear?
Ans. 60-120 DB.
22. Who was thebFirst woman to win Gold medal in Olympics Boxing?
Ans. Nicola Adams.
23. What is MS Office?
Ans. Application software.
24. Which river is called Ganga of
Current affairs byte for Railway aspirants 2016 in PDF along with expected questions
Note:- Please do share other questions asked in Today's First shift exam.
All the best!!!