· April 26, 2016
· April 27, 2016
· April 28, 2016
· April 29, 2016
· April 30, 2016
Download Current affairs byte for Railway aspirants 2016 in PDF along with expected questions
Download from here=>
Click here to Download =>
(try this link if above link is not working properly)
Gk Questions asked in railway exam 27,April 2016: (1st shift)
1) Name of the Pakistan parliament ?
2) Among the following, Name the Indian PM, who is not worked as Chief minister?
Ans. Indira Gandhi.
3) Atoms having same number of electrons called as?
4) World’s most intelligent mammals?
5) Which element is used in nuclear fission to observe neurons?
6) Which device is used for shock treatments?
7) World’s happiest country is?
8) Find the least value of roots of 5,6
Gk Questions asked in railway exam 27,April 2016: (2nd shift)
1) What is the capital city of Manipur?
2) Who is the captain of T-20 women’s world cup winner team in 2016?
Ans. Mitali Raj
3) Who is president of Myanmar ?
Ans. Htin Kyaw.
6) Priyanka Chopra got an award. For which Hollywood film she received that award ?
5)Raja Ram park is located at?
More questions will be added in few minutes.
Gk Questions asked in railway exam 27,April 2016: (3rd shift)
1) study of the liver?
2) Apollo 11 launched year?
3) value of cos 0?
4) sin*=40/41 then value of cot*-9/40?
5) which elements of platelets helps to coagulate blood?
6) according to which person’s name ‘Amrut’ mission is created?
7) What is red planet?
8) Which of the mountain comes under Bio diversity hot spot
9) What is used to connect a computer to a phone line?
10) Radius of incircle and circumcircle
11) Galvanization of Steel and iron is done by
12) Thomas cup is given for _____.
13) 10 rupee and 125 rupee coin has been created for whom?
Ans: Bhim Rao Ambedkar
14) Mixed double wimbeldon champion 2015:?
Ans: Martina hingis and leander paes
15) Who is UN children fund Ambassdor?
16) What is distance of light in one year?
17) In which year ASLV was launched?
18) Radish is ____.
19) which language is not added in 92nd amendment?
20) what do you mean by chemical name?