Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination 2015 – Revised Scheme of Examination (TierII) and (Tier-III).
Candidates of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2015 may please refer to the para 12 of the Notice of aforesaid Exam published on 13.6.2015. Some of the contents of the above para are given below:-
“The examination will consist of a Written Examination and Skill Test for the post of Data Entry Operator and Written Test and Typing Test for the post of Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant (PA/SA) and Lower Division Clerk on Computer”.
“The Commission reserves the right to introduce additional stage of examination which would be notified at suitable time, if considered necessary”.
Under the provisions of the Notice as referred above the Commission has introduced an additional stage of Examination, i.e. Tier-II in CHSL, 2015 which would be a descriptive paper of 100 marks in ‘Pen and Paper’ mode. This information was also published in para 9 of the write up issued along with declaration of result of Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination, 2015 held on November, December, 2015 & July, 2016.
It is further clarified that:-
· The duration of the paper would be for one hour.
· This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which is necessary in Government jobs.
· The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter / Application writing of approximately 150-200 words.
· The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit.
· The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
· Tier-III of the Examination would continue to be the Skill Test / Typing Test which would be of a qualifying nature.
· Skill Test / Typing Test would be in consonance with the provisions contained in para 12.2 and 12.3 of the Notice of the Examination dated 13th June, 2015.
· The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier-I and Tier-II.
· The candidates are informed that Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) is tentatively scheduled on 18th September, 2016.
· The candidates are further informed that the Skill Test / Typing Test is proposed to be held immediately thereafter.
The specific dates for the same would be uploaded on the website of the Commission and Regional Offices shortly. Under Secretary (P&P-I) 11.8.2016.
Any Queries ?
Any queries related to CHSL 201 are invited Here, feel free to contact us through the comments section below.
Sharing is Caring!