If you Applied for CGL 2016 Exam. Know the SSC CGL 2016 Application status (Accepted / Rejected)?
It is worth mentioning here that Admit Cards, will be issued to those, whose Form status is shown as "Accepted". It is expected that SSC CGL Admit Cards may be issued by 10th August, 2016, as Admit cards are issued at least 15 days before the exam date.
How to Check SSC CGL 2016 Application status ?
If, you have filled the CGL 2016 Online Application form, before the closing Date, then its a must that your should check the status of your submitted online application and for that, you need to follow the steps given below.
Note: Application Form Status can be checked only from the Respective Regional Websites and Not form the SSC Main Website. So, it is advisable that, you should Open the SSC Regional Websites only.
1) Log on to the SSC Regional Website, from where, you have applied for SSC CGL Exam
Here is the Complete List of SSC Regional websites.
2) On the Homepage, you will see lot of Link, Open the Link, that contains Text Like "Know your Status" OR अपनी स्थिति का पता and click on this Link
3) After that a New Page will be Opened, where, you can check your Application form Status. You can check your Status be Selecting the Following Fields on that Page
i) Select Status Type : Application Status
ii) Select Exam: Provisional Accepted / Rejected Candidates : Combine CGL Tier-1 Exam 2016
iii) Registration ID / Roll No : If you know your Registration Id, then you should select 'Yes' and Enter your Registration No, and In case, you forget or Lost your Registration ID, then you should select 'No' . Once you Select No, you need to Enter a Few details Like First Four Character of Your Name , Fathers Name and Date of Birth. and click on "Search Status Button
This way you can check the Status of your CGL 2016 Application forms.
Now, you have to wait Till 2nd of August to Download the Admit Cards for CGL Tier-1 Exam 2016
Why My CGL 2016 Application Form is Rejected ?
Here are a possible reasons, as to why your form is Rejected
1) You May not full fill the Eligibility conditions
2) You Did not Pay the application fees.
3) You completed the Part-1 Registration, but didn't complete the Part-2 Registration.
4) Missing Photograph / Signature
5) May be you are barred from the SSC Examination for misconduct etc.
The reasons can be many more, But if you sure, that your full fill the Eligibility conditions, Submitted, your application form in proper format, Uploaded your Photo and Signature correctly, Received the conformation SMS/Email from SSC, acknowledging that your "Application is Accepted" , then immediately contact your respective SSC Regional Office.
Any Queries ?
Any queries related to SSC CGL 2016 Application form status are invited, feel free to contact us through the comments section below.