Do You Know the Safe Score For SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2016?
From past couple of weeks knowledgePhilic.com Family has been continuously receiving lots of messages and mails regarding expected cut-off for SSC CGL 2016 Tier 1 (Prelims). As you all understand that it is not possible to predict exact cut¬off for SSC CGL tier 1 but on your kind request we researched based on our analytics and and prepared SSC CGL 2016 Tier 1 Cut¬off, As we promised to share on 20 september on our our official FaceBook Page, here is Complete analytics and Cut off prediction.
Click Me: You Can Also Check The prediction of Descriptive Topic for CHSL exam. (The Essay Asked on the exam is just the no.Forth inprediction list)
Dear, you all know that increasing its circumference in a well-planned and effective way, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has conducted the exam of SSC CGL TIER –I 2016 in Online Mode. The exam had been conducting in two/three shifts i.e.10 am to 11:15 am, 1:15 pm to 2.30 pm & 4:15 pm to 5:30 pm. from 27th August to 11th September 2016.
It is one of the great steps taken by the SSC officials to stop the paper leakage issue that was rising day by day. First we have come forward following with some feedback of candidates who appeared the exam of SSC CGL Tier I before talking about Cut Off.
Subject Wise Analytics
#) Quantative Aptitude (Maths): This was considered to be a deciding factor in previous CGL exams. This time this section was very easy and every sincere aspirants may have solved 20+
(Aspirants feel difficulty in scrolling up and Down: Questions of DI)
#) English Comprehension: This was of moderate but higher difficulty level as compared to previous year SSC English question. An attempt of 20 + with high accuracy will be considered good.
#) General Awareness: This section was of moderate level and will be a deciding factor. If one is good at GA and solved this section with high accuracy then it will definitely give him/her an edge over others in mains (Tier II). Good attempt is 15+.
#) Reasoning: It was quite easy, and on same pattern as previous year questions. Aspirants did not feel any difficulty and on an average candidates have solved 23+ questions in this section.
(The Images of non-verbal question in Reasoning were not clearly visible)
SSC CGL 2016 Tier-1 Cut-off Prediction
1) First and most important thing is Tier 1 Cut-off doesn't depend on No. of Vacancy of SSC. As its very early stage of vacancy. Final vacancy will be out after tier 2.
2) Approx 1.3 to 1.5 lac candidates will be qualified for mains (Tier 2).
3) Cheaters were restricted this time.
4) Revised Exam Pattern ( No. of questions Reduced)
5) Difficulties were faced by candidates while in Exam Time i.e Server Problem, Mismatched Questions etc.)
Topic wise books for tier 2 Maths
Arithmetic - RSagarwal, Quantum CAT by sarvesh Verma
Arithmetic - RSagarwal, Quantum CAT by sarvesh Verma
Trigonometry, Algebra - RD sharma for 9th,10th, platform publication
Mensuration - Quantum CAT, platform publication...
PS- Don't forget to solve previous years' questions papers and kiran chapter wise book is also good ..
Computer Based Test (CBT) Exam Experience:
1) This year SSC Deliberately introduced 75 minutes paper with easy to moderate level questions, as it was first time that SSC was introducing Online Test for SSC CGL Exam.
2) SSC may have considered the fact that there will be server lag at some locations and Online/Computer Based Test is also new for SSC CGL Aspirants so they made the exam of 75 minutes instead of 60 minutes. In actual exam: Server Problem : Due to which candidate are not able to attend all the question within time because server spent 4 to 5 seconds on moving to next question which is really time consuming. Some others are claiming that server was so slow that they have to click at least 2 to 6 times with mouse for making command.
3) SSC CGL¬16 Tier 1 exam was worth of 50 minutes only, (Excluding bubbling time + Thumb impression , signature formality). SSC aspirants are well capable of completing whole tier 1 paper of 100 questions in 50 minutes time.
4) This time most of the aspirants completed whole paper 15-¬20 min earlier than allotted time.
5) Next thing on their mind was what should we do now, lets check un-attempted or mark for review questions. (Mostly from GA and English Section with uncertainty).
6) There was dilemma whether to attempt them or not but abundance of time lured them into attempting such questions in which candidates were not sure. And that's why almost everyone has attempted 90+, 80+, 70+ etc
7) Question visibility problem: In Many shift, The Images of non-verbal question in Reasoning were not clearly visibly & some question were also repeated in same paper.
8) Question were Mismatched : The question values are not same for the same question in Hindi and English.
What Was the Advantages of Online Exam Mode
• Clock is always in front of you, constantly ticking. This forces you to manage your time properly.
• In case of Online Exam Mode, No wasting time by filling bubbles. Just click on the answer and you are done
• Answers could be changed at any point of time.
Note 1 : Those who secure the Cut Off for SSC CGL 2016 Tier I exam will be called for SSC CGL 2016 Tier II exam. Those who clear the Cut Off for SSC CGL 2016 Tier II exam will be called to appear for the SSC CGL Tier III exam. The final cut off for SSC CGL 2016 will be decided on the basis of the cumulative marks obtained in all the three tiers.
Disclaimer: This cut-off is expected and based on the reviews received from the candidates who appeared the exam in different shift. Final cut-off will be decided by SSC.
All the Best!