Questions asked in SSC CHSL 2016 Tier 1 (08th Jan 2017)
GK (General Knowledge) Questions asked in SSC CHSL 2016 Tier 1 (08th Jan 2017 Shift-1) (Memory Based)
1. Which state has maximum number of forests? – Madhya Pradesh
2. When did first world war start? – 1914
3. Why Kanha park is famous? – For tiger, highest reserved tiger in India
4. How much is the biological oxygen demand?
5. Which Vitamin helps in clotting of blood? – Vitamin K helps in thicken the blood
6. Question bases on Newton’s third Law? – For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
7. Bodo Tribes are in which state? – Majorly in Assam
8. Bibi Mahal was founded by? – By Azam Shah
9. In BOD5, what is 5? – BOD5 – 5 part per million
10. Seismology is discovered by whom? – John Milne was the English seismologist and geologist who invented the first modern seismographand promoted the building of seismological stations [knowledgePhilic.com]
11. Which catalyst is used to make milk from curd?
12. Who won Oscar for Supporting actress? – Alicia Vikander
13. Highest grosser Hollywood movie? – Gone with the Wind (old)and Avatar (latest)
14. Which is the longest day in northern hemisphere? – June 21
15. from where do plants get energy? – They collect energy from the sun and use carbon dioxide and water [knowledgePhilic.com]
16. What do you mean by displacement? – A displacement is a vector that is the shortest distance from the initial to the final position of a point
17. Who is the author of prithavi raj raso? Chand Bardai
18. Who given oath to governor – Chief justice of high court
GK (General Knowledge) Questions asked in SSC CHSL 2016 Tier 1 (08th Jan 2017 Shift-2) (Memory Based)
1. What is the famous 'Chipko' movement associated with?- Preventing the felling of tree
2. Current defence chief of india- General Bipin Rawat.
3. Fundamental Rights are borrowed from which country- USA
4. Who discovered venn diagram -John Venn
5. What salary of Indian president - 1.5 lakh [now 2.5 lakh]
6. First noble prize in physics was given to - Wilhelm Conrad Röntgen
7. one question related to param veer chakra -
8. one question related to Green house gas -
9. Palankhet temple is famous for which God?
10. when was bharat chhodo aandolan started - 1942
11. causes of ozone layer depletion- CFC
12 . Who say father of the nation to mahatma gandhi -Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
13. Longest river of india – Ganga [2525 m]
14. Kaziranga national park is mainly famous for –Rhino
15. one question related to Snow Leopard -
16 .which of the following not sharing border with chattisgarh
17. which is sponge phylam [knowledgePhilic.com]
18. Quit india movement started in which year -1942
19. Author of 'a suitable boy' – Vikarm Seth